Stefania Lucchetti is qualified to practice law in three jurisdictions (Italy, England and Wales and Hong Kong) and has two decades of experience across Italy, United Kingdom, and Hong Kong and substantial transactional experience in most European jurisdictions as well as South East Asian jurisdictions acting for major multinationals operating in the region.
She specializes in corporate and commercial work, with focus on M&A (particularly cross border and multi-jurisdictional transactions), joint ventures, corporate governance, commercial contracts, operational agreements, and IP/IT transactional work. An expert negotiator, Stefania assists clients in complex negotiations.
Her practice has developed since 1998 in Europe and Asia in tier 1 law firms (Allen & Overy, Mallesons Stephen Jaques, BonelliErede) and inhouse departments of corporations in both the high tech and the financial industry (Vodafone, Newscorp, Accenture, Credit-Suisse).
She is currently Of Counsel of top Italian firm Bonelli Erede and was previously Partner of an important Hong Kong firm.
Stefania’s corporate practice spans a wide range of industries: she assists clients in financial services, real estate, fashion and luxury goods, consumer products, telecommunications media and high tech.
She also currently lectures on Cross Border Transactions and International Contracts at MBA and eMBA students of MIP – School of Management and has previously lectured in several universities in Italy and Hong Kong.
Stefania has attended the Stanford University Rock Center for Corporate Governance Senior Executive Leadership Program and Directors’ College and is an accredited mediator with the Hong Kong International Arbitration Center .
Stefania Lucchetti has also been a bestselling author of business books (her books have been tagged as “the message of the times” and regularly defined as “life changing” by readers).
Academics and Professional Qualifications
- 2012 – Stanford University, Directors’ College
- 2012 –Stanford University, Senior Executive Leadership Program (corporate governance, strategic finance )
- 2010: Accredited Mediator with the General Panel of the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre
- 2008: Solicitor, Hong Kong SAR
- 2005: Solicitor, England and Wales
- 2002: Avvocato, Italy – Bar of Milano
- 1999: Juris Doctorate, Università Cattolica del S.C. (Milan, Italy)
- 2013 – present- Of Counsel, BonelliErede, Milano
- 2011-2013 – Partner, Howse Williams Bowers, Hong Kong
- 2008-2011 -Senior Associate, Mallesons Stephen Jaques, Hong Kong
- 2006-2008 – Inhouse Counsel, StarTV (Newscorp), Hong Kong
- 2002-2006 – Inhouse Counsel, Vodafone, Milano
- 2001-2002 – Inhouse Counsel, Accenture, Milano
- 1999 -2001 – Junior Associate, Allen&Overy, Milano and London
- 1998 – 1999 – Trainee, Legal Department, Lucent Technologies S.p.A., Milano